Market Risk Professional (D&W)
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: Asap -31.12.2024
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Work with the AkerBP Supply Chain and the Demand Planning team to use market Intelligence to operationalize risk management strategies.
- Review and summarizes Market Intelligence subscriptions – enterprise wide / Category Management
- Responsible for D&W market intelligence monthly “newsletter” and deliver market intelligence update that will be valid for D&W operations/SCM
- Sharing of market intelligence and possible risk both downwards to Contract responsible/vendors and upwards for decision makers to act.
- Develop and document deeper understanding of Supply Chain footprint together with the category teams
- Collect and analyse market drivers (raw commodities and energy prices, labour costs, oil field services companies’ trends)
- Participate in Market Intelligence forum across Aker BP
- Close relations to demand planning coordinator to help SCM understand future demand (early and actionable)
- Identify threats to the delivery schedule and cost development for the D&W portfolio.
- Perform an analysis to identify risks of significant cost development and/or delays at portfolio levels.
- Support SCM with the fact base for negotiation with suppliers.
- Exchange best practices on risk mitigation
- Participate in vendor meetings regarding risk.
- Accountable for Risk register together with Category managers (Category cross functional teams)
- Contribute to business case analysis and discussions
- Accountable for escalations of risk into PIMS and other risk monitoring tools for further actions (including business cases for decision if relevant)
- Propose follow-up actions to mitigate risks
- A person who has strong analysis and numerical skills
- Someone with an interest in O&G markets
- Strong problem-solving skills, a creative soul with initiative
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to develop strong working relationships with a broad range of people
- A team player, who enjoys working with others to achieve a shared goal
- Proficient language skill in English and Norwegian beneficial
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage